As a certified life coach, neither am I going to counsel you nor give you any therapy. I'm also not going to fix up your life in a flash of seconds BUT I promise to motivate you, talk about what you are going through, help you clean the emotional & mental mess and equip you with the tools to overcome it. Because I BELIEVE that everyone is capable of finding their own solutions, the only need is to put him/her to the right approach.
Starting from identifying my clients' needs to establishing goals, I work toward helping them shift their mindset and think bigger so that they can reach their full potential and lead the life they desire. I am well-known for employing the unique blend of practical advice and intuitive insight as a coach.
What is Career Coaching?
Career Coaching is not counseling or therapy; it is forward-looking and is about achieving positive results in your life. Coaching is a form of learning that promotes personal as well as professional development, leading to action and extraordinary results.
Each session is tailored to suit your needs. As your coach, I will listen to you to understand who you are, what your current situation is, and what you are trying to achieve. During our conversations, I will ask you powerful, targeted questions to help you gain real clarity, rise to challenges, and overcome professional obstacles. What’s most important to me during these conversations is you, your success, happiness, and ultimate fulfillment.
Why is Coaching Right for You?
Career coaching can help you close the gap between where you are now and what you want to achieve. Career coaching would be of great use to you if:
- You are undergoing a radical change in your professional life, say a promotion, transition, or layoff. I can help you cope with your overwhelming emotions.
- You feel you are stuck in life and you wonder why things seem not to be working out the way you want them to. I can help you understand what you truly, deeply want.
- You want something desperately in your career but feel clueless about how to go about it. I can help you work through the fear, resistance, and overwhelm.
- You don't know where your career is heading and you lack a sense of direction. I can bring you out of helplessness and back to peace.
- You are unsure of your academic or professional future. During the testing times of changing jobs, I can help you come closer to living a happy, fulfilling life.
How does a Typical Career Coaching Session Look Like?
My goal is to support people in making informed decisions about their career development. If you are facing career confusion, I can help you in making informed decisions regarding your career transition. Also, I am here to alleviate your fear, confusion, and vulnerability during your job-search process.
I have worked with 1000+ clients including working professionals and to-be-professionals on a 1-o-1 and group basis on different aspects of career and post-psychometric assessment coaching sessions. I have maintained a 4/5 average satisfaction rating from clients over a period of the last 3 years at different platforms.
Together, we will also work toward setting priorities in your life and, according to that, striking the desirable work-life balance for you, increase performance to help you reach greater heights.
You are a step closer to the career advancement you truly want.
Book an appointment with me today at email@example.com